The “New” Florida Horse Park is the biggest and best venue for all levels of eventing in Florida
Equiventures is proud to provide the growing Ocala competitor base a series of well produced events at the Florida Horse Park that offer both convenience and value.
During 2018, we will host three competitions at the new and improved Florida Horse Park between the beginning of February and the end of April - Ocala Winter I on February 9-11, Ocala Winter II on March 16-18, plus the Ocala International 3-Day event on April 12-15.
Major improvements have been happening at the Horse Park, with $1.7M being invested in four new Martin Collins arenas. Features include:
Martin Collins Clopf Fiber built overtop a Damman Risohorse Ebb and Flow Irrigation System. This system will insure proper irrigation of the surface at all times, and will eliminate the need to have a water truck. There will be four total arenas: two 250' x 350' Grand Prix sized with attached 140' x 240' warm-up arenas. Strategically placed.
The Clopf Fiber is currently used by professionals such as:
- Laura Bechtolsheimer Tomlinson (British Olympic Team Gold and Individual Bronze Medalist/Dressage)
- Francis Whittington (4* Eventer based in the UK)
- Lucinda Fredericks (British Olympic Team Silver Medalist/Eventing. Has won Burghley 4*, Badminton 4*, and Kentucky 4*)
- Pau Racecourse in France
The Damman Risohorse Ebb and Flow system is currently used by professionals such as:
- Isabell Werth (represented Germany in the Olympics on 5 different occasions: holds the record for the most Olympics medals won by any equestrian athlete/Dressage)
- Ludger Beerbaum (four Time Olympics Gold Medalist - team and individual/Show Jumping. Has been ranked No. 1 Show Jumper in the world by the FEI on multiple occasions)
- Adena Springs South, Wellington
- WEF Showgrounds, Wellington
Additional projects include:
- The purchasing of K-Lines will ensure the BEST cross country footing year round.
- 160 new stalls with beautiful 12' x 12' Priefert stalls over a concrete base with rubber mats. Designed with the horses safety in mind!
- POTENTIALLY construction on a new water jump.
- Perimeter road construction to eliminate the hazard of horses and vehicles mixing.
- New PA system throughout, including XC, new arenas, new barns, etc.