- Vendor space is not reserved and will be allocated on a first-paid first-served basis.
- Each Vendor Space is $100.00 for a 12x12 space per day. If your business requires a larger space, please contact Marv via email, email@example.com, or cell phone (352) 266-5036
- Vendors must be self contained to their vendor area, providing their own table(s), chairs and tent.
- There is no power available. If your display requires electricity we encourage the use of generators.
- Vendors MUST provide a copy of certificate of insurance showing that your company has limited liability insurance. Equiventures LLC will keep your certificate of insurance on file for the remainder of the year. Please return this with your application via the upload link, email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it. Equiventures must receive your certificate of insurance prior to the event you are attending in order for us to submit it to the Florida Horse Park. NO EXCEPTIONS per FHP rules.
- A vendors parking area will be designated, we request you do not leave your vehicle in the Trade Village area.
- All vendors are responsible for complying with all sales tax requirements. Equiventures LLC assumes NO responsibility in this regard.
- Arts and Crafts vendors must show a copy of their occupational license.
Equiventures LLC reserves the right to unilaterally determine the acceptability of any Trade Village Application submitted. All decisions are final. In the event your application is not accepted, any monies submitted will be returned.
Click here to access the Vendor Application form.